Consumer Credit Information:
- Credit applications made in the past five years relating to loans for household, personal or domestic purposes.
- Information of current credit providers (e.g. a credit card, home loan etc)
- Details of overdue consumer credit accounts
Commercial Credit information:
- Credit enquiries pertaining to applications for credit for commercial purposes
- Details of overdue commercial credit accounts
Public record information:
- Court judgements and court writs
- Directorship details
- Proprietorship details
- Bankruptcy information.
My Credit History allows Australian users access to their credit file through a collaboration with the company Veda. This service allows our clients to see their Credit files and then have the ability to improve their Credit history.
In this technical age the ability of scammers to steal your ID online is high. My Credit History provides a file monitoring service to protect you from this threat.
Potential lenders assessing whether they will intrust their money with you use your Credit File to judge. If you are finding it difficult to get a loan then My Credit History is able to determine why.